Improvements in 232key version 2020.1
- New device profiles for Radwag scales and balances and Mars Scales.
- UI and accessibility improvements (you can switch between tabs and trigger the start/stop button using an Alt + key combination).
- We fixed a bug which prevented the import* of a previously exported configuration file. This problem only appeared when more than one license had been applied to the software and when the second or a later license had expired.
- We’ve included many new keys which 232key can now press before* or after the measurement value:
* This functionality requires a paid 232key Plus license.
Are you a manufacturer and would like us to include a profile for your devices?
Please contact us and provide us with the following pieces of information:
- Default connection parameters: bit/s, data bits, stop bits, parity.
- Terminator (last character in each line of data).
- An example of the data transmitted (in ASCII and hexadecimal form).
- Optional: The command used to trigger the device to send the data (this is supported by 232key Pro and Simple Data Logger).
- Optional: Short instructions to be displayed to the user (e.g. “set communication mode to ‘PC'”).
- Is this information valid for all your devices?
Note: We’ll try our best, but we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be included.