- New device profiles: Kern 573, Scale Manufacturers Association Scale Communication Protocol (PDF)*:
- Bug fixed: Function keys set under “start with” were not working correctly.
Are you interested in reselling our software? Click here for further information and to apply for a reseller account.
Version 2018.1.4 of our virtual keyboard wedge software for devices with RS-232 interface is now available and includes the following new features:
- Flow control (handshaking) functionality (XON/XOFF software flow control and RTS/CTS hardware flow control):
- Device profiles: Mettler Toledo (MT-SICS), Sartorius (SBI), Sartorius (SICS), Denver Instrument.
- Previous “Sartorius” device profile renamed to “Sartorius (legacy)” and modified to set flow control to “RTS/CTS” automatically. This profile works with older Sartorius balances which require hardware flow control.
These improvements were possible thanks to the feedback from our customers.
This release fixes the following bug:
- Nothing happens when the license key is pasted into the license key text field (and the OK button is pressed).
This bug only appeared when the system locale was set to Indonesian, Malay, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or Hindi.
Yes. Please take a look at our newest FAQ entry for further information.